- Invoicing, accounting and billing
- Personal approach
- Hands-off process for drivers
Truck Driver Accounting Services
Trucking accounting company to keep you and your truck out there on the road.
Truck drivers are some our society’s heroes, providing key logistics and delivery services that keep America moving. But, while they are out there on the road, they need to know they have the necessary support and assistance to get the job done the right way, time and time again.
At Logity Dispatch, we provide accounting services that really work for truck drivers. Drivers or owner-operators of trucks feel supported while they are out on the road and gain the advantages they deserve when it comes to tax time.
Our service also covers billing, so that you can deliver a great experience to your clients and get paid in the right way. All of this contributes to a trucking business or freelance operation that is ready and able to fulfill an important role out on America’s roads.
Reach out to our team today to discover more or get a quote for our services. Or read on for additional information on what you can expect.
Trucking Billing and Accounting: What to Expect from Our Services
Many American truckers and owner-operators are already enjoying our expert services. Here’s what you can expect when you
work with us:
- Smooth and reliable trucking accounting services for business
When done right, accounting can save you money and help your business thrive — and this is exactly the kind of service
we provide. We adopt an expert approach, removing all confusion and uncertainty from the process so that your business
receives the truck driver accounting services it needs. You end up with a trucking business or freelance operation that
is lean, mean, and flexible enough to compete with the best out there on the road.
- Trucking billing that supports your business
You provide your trucking services, and then you get paid. But there is a missing link in the chain here — billing.
Billing helps your clients understand how much they are paying for your services while also ensuring that you get paid
the money you are owed. This is a crucial service for all truck drivers, and we are proud to do our part to keep that
all-important revenue flowing in.
- Trucking invoice for all aspects of your operation
There may be additional services that you provide outside of your standard logistics and delivery work. You may find
yourself needing to deliver invoices to your clients in a flexible and reliable manner so that you can foster a strong
relationship with your customers while still receiving the money that is due to you. Let us take care of this with our
reliable trucking invoicing services.
- A hands-off process for drivers
We are the accounting, billing, and invoicing professionals. We know this industry, and we are proud to deliver the
right kind of service to the drivers who work with us and rely on us. But what does this mean? We take care of
everything and ensure that drivers do not need to worry or stress about anything relating to accounting or billing. It’s
a completely hands-off process for our drivers.
- A close and personal service
We know that freelance truckers and owner-operators have unique needs and expectations. For this reason, we work closely
with you to understand exactly what you require, and then put our expertise to good use as we meet and exceed those
The Benefits of Our Trucking Accounting Services
Why do so many truckers opt to use our accounting services? Here are a few of the benefits we bring to the table:
- Formidable expertise in accounting specifically for the logistics and haulage industry
- The financial foundation that will help your business to grow and expand in the future
- Personnel that you can rely on, and who you know have your best interests at heart
- Full compliance with all tax laws and regulations, so that there are no nasty surprises at tax time
- Only pay the tax required of you, leaving your business strong and fighting fit
- A stress-free process with no input required from you after the initial consultation
- A solid set of accounts that will instill trust in your clients
- Transparent prices that help you to plan your operations with ease and effectiveness
If you are ready to connect with all of these benefits and experience the advantages of expert accounting for trucking
industry professionals, reach out to Logity Dispatch. We provide centralized services from our headquarters in
Wilmington, Delaware, but serve truckers right across the country. Use the contact information below to reach us by
phone or email and get a quote for our services.
Truck driver accounting doesn’t need to be confusing. With Logity Dispatch, you just drive while we handle the rest.